Over mij

My love for justice, democracy and poetry made me who I am. Follow me on Twitter all about #feb20 #morocco http://twitter.com/#!/mariammaslouhi

donderdag 17 februari 2011

Three Students get arrested while spreading information about #feb20 'The Day of Dignity"

The Free Movement of Young Morocco has confirmed that three volunteers were arrested in the city of Marrakech. They were spreading awareness on the social protests that will start on the 20th of february also named 'The Day of Dignity'

In the midday of february 17th  the special unit forces of the secret service arrested the three volunteers and forced them into the polices vehicle. 
They are still under custody. 


These are the names of detainees: 

Yasser Vent 19 years old Sana Zureikm 24 years old Badr Aarc 22 years old 

More cases of arrests are taking place in Morocco but this one I could confirm.
We urge you to spread the word!