Over mij

My love for justice, democracy and poetry made me who I am. Follow me on Twitter all about #feb20 #morocco http://twitter.com/#!/mariammaslouhi

zondag 6 maart 2011

BIG PROTESTS ALL OVER MOROCCO!

Today has been a big day for the #feb20 youth. All over Morocco thousands have taken on the streets to protest. Rabat, Casablanca, Asfi, Essaouira, Tanger, Beni Mellal, Oujda and Mohamedia are just a few. They were peaceful protests and well organised by the #feb20 movement. Only in Rabat protesters were attacked by police dogs and in particular our comrade Osama Khulaifi


Morocco wants change...and change is what it will get! 


Here is some footage of the protests of March 6th in Morocco shot by protesters.


Rabat

Casablanca

Oujda

I chant in Oujda they re saying: "The parlement of Morocco" and answer "Zero!"

Asfi

Tanger

Essaouira



Benni Mellal

Mohamedia