Over mij

My love for justice, democracy and poetry made me who I am. Follow me on Twitter all about #feb20 #morocco http://twitter.com/#!/mariammaslouhi

zaterdag 5 maart 2011

Pictures of police outside of University in Agadir, #morocco

These are some pictures taken from an University in Agadir a few days ago. A student send me these pictures of white police vehicles standing outside the University. Keeping an eye on the students. The students in Agadir have suffered a lot these last weeks. Last week more than 50 students got injured while protesting. And police is very suspicious of the younger people.

In Casablanca a friend told me that police forces are preventing them from gathering at Universities. But students are defiant and keep gathering, discussing the constitution and what needs to be done for real change. Here are some pictures from last week taken at an University in Casablanca.

This Sunday the #feb20 youth is taking on the streets demanding democracy and an end to corruption!

( I don't want to mention the Universities or students for their safety)

University in Agadir

University in Agadir

University in Agadir
University in Casablanca

University in Casablanca