Over mij

My love for justice, democracy and poetry made me who I am. Follow me on Twitter all about #feb20 #morocco http://twitter.com/#!/mariammaslouhi

zondag 13 maart 2011

Sad message from my friend Hamza..

My friend Hamza who was protesting in Casablanca today was asked if he was ok. 
He gave this answer...
Quick translation:

'I am not ok, when I just saw them beat the teeth out of a 13 year old child who was saying 'Peaceful Peaceful until we reach freedom'
It's not ok when they stepped with boots on my teacher.
It's not ok When they broke my friend Rahims hand.
It's not ok when they have been beating me and other people until we could not see anymore.
It's not ok when they broke my camera.
It's not ok when they slapped people, broke people and made them bleed'.


لست بخير أختي وقد رأيتهم يكسرون أسنان طفلة 13 عام كانت تنادي بــ:"سلمية سلمية حتى تحقيق الحرية_ بالزواطة
لست بخير أختي وهم شتفوا على أستاذي رشد بأحذيتهم الغليظة
لست بخير أختي وهم كسروا يد صديقي رحيم بزواطاتهم
لست بخير أختي وهم ضربوني وضربوا الناس إلى أن فقدت بصري
لست بخير أختي وهم كسروا كاميرتي التي استلفتها
لست بخير أختي وهم صفعوا الناس وكسروا الناس وأدموا الناس،
ختي زينب
لست بخي